Monday, August 10, 2009

Text 2 Mind Map

Text 2 Mind Map is a site I learned about from a trusted online resource, Skip Zalenraitis. After taking a look and testing it, I'm super glad that he found this, because it is a great great site.

T2MM is a site where users can type in their text and convert it to a mind map. It kind of resembles Inspirations built in diagram feature from a outline. Actually, that's exactly how I made the mind map below. I just typed in outline format and clicked generate, it's that easy.

One thing to keep in mind this site is still very new and being worked on, but it does seem to be an invaluable tool teaching students how to brainstorm and use mind maps.

Click here for more info.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. I had bookmarked this web application last summer, but I just now had a chance to learn to use it. It is awesome. I'm linking your post to mine: Wednesday DIY: Text2MindMap. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been an avid user of Text2mindmap for the past couple of years -- in December 2010, I could find it; now, in January 2011, it seems to have disappeared! Would you have any idea about the developers? I'd happily pay to have this service permanently, even in beta!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!