Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Biographicon

The Biographicon is a site I learned about from a wonderful blog (and super nice person) by Alexandra Francisco. (I'm so glad I've had a chance to meet her online as she really has a passion for technology and some great finds.)

Biographicon is a site where people can search for a biography on anyone or even create their own. It's very user friendly and acts like any search engine, just type in your person and click return. I like to think of it as a cross between wikipedia and an encyclopedia because it has data on anybody not just authors.



Give Biographicon a try by clicking here.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. David, there you go surprising me again. :) Thank you for your kind words. I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!