Monday, January 4, 2010

Kidblog.org

I just read about one the easiest nicest blogging solutions for students. I like it so much it I would rank it right up there w/ the great Edmodo. I first read about this on Kevin Jarret's blog and was blown away how easy it is to use.



All an educator needs to do is create a class and then start adding students. No student email is required. What makes this ideal for education is a teacher can monitor/control all posting/comments from users. For example, if a teacher only wants to create an online community for their class they can do that... Or they can open it up to other Kidblog users as well. I don't think there is any actually filtering going on, but w/ the ability monitor anything before it gets posted it's not actually necessary.



I highly recommend giving Kidblog a try by clicking here.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!